Is this your opportunity to join one of the world’s strongest shipbuilding teams?
ALFRED Maritime GmbH
ALFRED Maritime GmbH is a digital venture of MEYER Group, established in 2019 and located in Hamburg, Germany. Our small and highly specialized team digitalizes modern ships by means of industrial internet of things and artificial intelligence. You may think of us at ALFRED as the butlers, who provide not only the data, but also the intelligence, for the greener next generation maritime vessels.
We are looking for…
Are you looking to work with digital solutions using Industrial Internet of Things (IIoT) and Artificial Intelligence (AI) for new and already sailing cruise ships? Are you UX/CX oriented and capable of seeing added value by digitalizing products and/or services?
If that resonates with you, you might be the Solution Owner – Digital Platform ALFRED Maritime GmbH is looking for! Jump in and join our enthusiastic team to define, develop and apply smart solutions for cruise ships. ALFRED’s ultimate mission is to enable sustainable future for the cruise vacations with the latest data driven technologies.
We also acknowledge that our task is not easy and therefore customer collaboration is of utmost importance and essence to succeed. In practice this means working with, listening, and learning from the numerous subject matter experts within the MEYER Group and across the maritime sector.
Here are some qualities we are looking for:
- Highly motivated, outgoing, and creative individual who really believes work can be fun.
- Eager and capable of managing multiple development projects at the same time.
- Enjoy venturing with new technologies and not at all afraid of creating something completely new what hasn’t been done before.
What you will do:
- Collaborate with product owner on the vision and roadmap.
- Transform the roadmap to a well managed and prioritized product backlog.
- Work together with domain experts and key users:
- Define requirements for digital product development.
- Map the requirements from cost/value perspective
- Manage development projects with internal and external teams.
- Create/source, test, and validate the solution
- Vendor Management for development and deployment projects.
- Collaborate with diversely skilled core team and come up with new ideas for digital/IIoT/AI solutions.
Keys to success in this role:
- Degree in business administration or IT.
- Excellent written and verbal communication skills in English.
- A good understanding of B2B software sales, development and deployment
- 2-4 years experience in IT project management, requirements analysis or product development.
- Experience in agile software projects, Azure DevOps
- Good interpersonal and teamwork skills with ability to work in international team.
- Big bonus: Any experience in, or connection with, maritime operations.
What we offer:
We offer you a flexible and safe hybrid office environment, competitive salary, gym sponsorship, access to an online professional training platform, and a front seat for watching and defining the shape of cruise vessels in the future.
Please send us your application in English, including your salary expectations and earliest possible starting date.